VPNinja Terms and Conditions
VPNinja provides a "VPN" service. What is a VPN service? Here's how it works:
- Your computer connects to a VPNinja computer in the United States
- All your internet access sneaks through this connection, secure and invisible from the time it leaves your computer until it reaches our VPNinja computer.
- Once it reaches our VPNinja computer, your internet access continues as normal, completely anonymous, and seemingly originating in the country in which the server is located.
What you can do
- Access websites blocked by your company, internet provider, or other nefarious overlords
- Use the internet with true ninja secrecy - no matter whose internet you are using, they cannot see what you are doing because your internet connection is sneaking through the encrypted VPN to our VPNinja computers.
- Make it look like your computer is in another place. Our VPNinja computers are hidden in a secret mountain hideaway in the heartland of the United States - and your computer will look like it is there too while VPNed. This might let you see special "US-only" websites.
What you can't do
- Get caught downloading illegal files. Because many of our VPNinja servers are located in countries where certain file downloading is illegal, breaking copyright law will get some big heavies breathing down our necks. And while we do not monitor your traffic, there are "fingerprints" that will let us identify ninjas who get caught downloading illegal files. And ninjas who get caught often don't stay ninjas for very long. We have a dedicated "torrent" server located in Luxembourg dedicated specifically to ninjas with an urge to download.
- Send bulk spam e-mail through our servers.
VPNinja Service Technical stuff
With a VPNinja plan you get:
- A username and a password that will let 2 devices connect at the same time to our VPNinja computers.
- Access to our VPNinja servers using "PPTP". What is "PPTP"? It's a standard VPN technology that is built-in to practically every computer and most smartphones.
- Access to our VPNinja servers using "OpenVPN"
- 100 gigabytes of transfers per month. This is more than enough for 99% of the people out there - and it means you don't have to worry about some people deciding to download the whole internet & slowing down your VPNinja experience.
User accounts canceled within the "grace period"* after activation will be afforded a full refund, no questions asked. If you're experiencing a problem with your account or would simply like to cancel please send an email to email@example.com and we will initiate the refund.
Accounts can also be canceled after the "grace period" but will result in being billed for the remainder of the subscription.** This form of cancelation can be performed by simply canceling the recurring payments from within the payment system as described here
* Grace periods for the various subscriptions can be viewed in the respective product's descriptions.
**Cancellation of annual subscriptions will be handled on a case-by-case basis - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any annual subscription questions or concerns.